Switzerland is the world’s most competitive economy and the first major developed economy having signed a Free Trade Agreement with
China (July 1 2014).
Currently there is a Growing Chinese Interest for investing in Switzerland ( e.g. ChemChina bidding Syngenta for CHF 43 billion, China Construction Bank opening Zurich branch, Sinopec taking over Geneva based Addax, Chinese conglomerate HNA agreed to buy the Swiss airline catering company gategroup).
We provide with our partner Decon (Frankfurt, Shanghai and Bejing) a wide range of services and create bespoke tailor made solutions for Chinese individual and institutional investors who would like to invest in Switzerland.
The core services include:
• Personal and trustworthy support, speaking Mandarin, German, English
• Establishing relationships with Swiss banks and other financial institutions
• Research and identification of investment opportunities in Switzerland
• Access to attractive real estate projects
• Market research
• Relocation and related services and support
• Excellent entry points into various industries and national and local government